ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guess the vehicle

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Just found this old picture in my photobucket:

IMG_0227.jpg

Guess the vehicle?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Was taken going up a fairly steep hill, I took it because I couldnt believe quite how fast we were going considering what I was sat in (I was passenger)

Obviously must have been not on the public highway though, lol

Evo 5 RS
Fiesta, modded with different dials? I know Fords don't like running standalone with stock dials lol.

ITS A KA!
No it's not. What is it. lmao

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
f**k I edited my post with transit and then unedited it as i thought it was stupid!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
must be more than my 90bhp model. it only revs to 5k lol

It was a Mk1 Focus RS engine that he fitted and we (well he did, I was just operating it on the rollers) mapped on Omex 600 to around the 300bhp mark.

Best bit was on low boost (200bhp) he had it running on LPG, and only switched back to petrol when running high boost, so it wasnt even very expensive to run :)

He did the modball rally in it and won the "spirit of the modball" aware for the most nutty vehicle that year.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
From memory (& having been absolutely r4ped by it in my Trophy), it wasnt particularly standard lol.

Spat flames iirc.

Flol, +1. Remember seeing it a few years back near Camberley, it absolutley flew!