ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guess what? A few FCS piccies......!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
My first time down there and I really enjoyed it. As others have said, the weather did a great job of holding off the rain for the most part and generally, things seemed well organised. Apart from getting in the place - which took us nearly an hour, fighting amongst other Frenchie-mobile owners to get a 'slot'. :dapprove:

Anyways, onto the important stuff......!

A few arty-farty shots on the way to the B&B last night....

DSCN2776.jpg

DSCN2779.jpg

DSCN2786.jpg

Mossy's V6 - as ever, looked the bollox.....:approve:

DSCN2785.jpg

The queue to get in..... :dead:

DSCN2793.jpg

DSCN2798.jpg

Mossy in "WTF are you looking at?" mode :clown:

DSCN2800.jpg

The v6Clio.net stand, from a few different angles....

DSCN2804.jpg

DSCN2805.jpg

DSCN2812.jpg

DSCN2811.jpg

DSCN2809.jpg

Some great other cars there too, including this sleeper - didn't actually find out if it was an R5 turbo or R21 turbo unit....

DSCN2803.jpg

DSCN2810.jpg

Turbo'd 182 from the Netherlands......

DSCN2808.jpg

DSCN2807.jpg

My favourite Pug 106GTi of the day, by far.....

DSCN2806.jpg

Jainy, flatly refusing to move out of Martin's car because she liked the seats too much! :cool:

DSCN2838.jpg

Nice Ren 21 turbo - not 100% sure on the colour though.....

DSCN2837.jpg

Simply loved this Mi16-converted Pug 205GTi. The frontal plate being a complete exercise in taking the p1ss!!! :)

DSCN2816.jpg

It still kept it's 1.6 badges on the rear quarters. The rear license plate pointed towards the Mi16 engine underneath, though....

DSCN2817.jpg

Paul, (Steve's brother) clearly lacking the stamina to last the day and succumb to the JD & cokes of the night before! ;)

DSCN2831.jpg

Lovely Laguna. Seriously, even if this mofo had 600bhp, would you still drive it?

DSCN2834.jpg

I was hoping to take a good view of some Clios, but some b*****d yellow sub got in the way...... (sorry, Middo! :cool:)

DSCN2833.jpg

The Monster Trucks were loud, but failed in their ultimate mission (and purpose) to run over the commentator. How friggin annoying was he??!

DSCN2826.jpg

Spotted some Subaru B4 eye-candy on the motorway home. Don't see many of those knocking about.

DSCN2841.jpg

Almost home, the Vee gagging for a another refill of the full-fat 98RON. The one on the dash luckily, didn't sup much.

DSCN2847.jpg

All in all, it was a great day out. Other highlights included watching MarkCup open several cans of whoopass on other Frenchies on track, and also capturing this time that an R5 Turbo clocked....

DSCN2827.jpg

Good to chat to some of the familiar people - including Christopher and Ad. I didn't see Maz after the entrance queue, so I'm assuming the track time went ok? Did you manage to get any in-car footage?

Had a look out for Middo, but missed him and Lee too, amongst others! Maybe for next's years' FCS, we should all stamp our foreheads with our forum names! :cool:

D.

Cupless
At least you almost explained why the hell I saw a van on the strip in someone else's pics! - Cool Pics!

Maz

LY 200
Sorry I didnt get the chance to say hi later on, got some footage yeah need to sort it out :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I am officially in love with that Acid Yellow Vee!

Totally blemish-free that as well. I do prefer liquid than acid though - the acid looks a little too green for me.

D.

Remember when I had the car in for the 12K...they had one in the showroom...asked what colour it was...the woman behind the counter said "Acid Yellow...I prefer baby sick green!" I still can't get that out of my had now!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Nice pic's Daz :cool: ......... I will try and smile for camera next time!!LOL!! :)

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Im bl**dy knackered mate had about 6 hours sleep in the past 48!!

I know how Paul (Steves brother) felt!!

Been worth it though! :)

Chocolate Bar™
darren didnt realise you were in the vee's behind us in the queue to get in that only took about an hour

if your going to trax/rws i'll write something on my forehead just for you lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
darren didnt realise you were in the vee's behind us in the queue to get in that only took about an hour

if your going to trax/rws i'll write something on my forehead just for you lol

Well funnily enough, I was going to walk down, tap on your window and ask you to paint another set of badges while you were waiting.... ;)

D.