ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guess what i got!!!!!

I went home lastnight and waiting for me was two black cobra monacos!!

dan had nipped out early from work to go and order them and they had just had some delivered at motormania so he got them early for my bday! woohoo

hopefully goin it this weekend so i cant wait just gotta get my silver harnesses now with my bday money :D

Shamone!!

vix :)

having your other half buy you stuff for you motor is always a good thing.. my gf bought me my spoiler for xmas...

you have to train them hehe!! not too bad cos hes a bloke so he loves nothin more than buying car stuff!

least you get what you want rather than just other stuff thats nice but not as good!

goin in this weekend hopefully!

should be making an appearance at bluewater!

Lee

BMW M2C

Nice one Vix. Busy weekend ahead of you now then. :D

By the way, Im at my desk more today so can email again.

cheers liam! yeah putting them in today so will attempt to put some pics up later

sad as it is i am actually sittin on one now lol!! using it for a computer chair lol!

not too bad had a crappy start to the year tbh but im still alive and kicking, and annoying the sh*t out of everyone hehe :D

mk1 proto

lucky!!!! i got a set or crappy led washer jets that i cant even fit off of my ex bird!!!! needless to say that she went on boxing day smileys/smiley14">

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

NOTHING is as great as buying stuff yourself though.. especially when its dead expensive and you worked your arse off to get it.

make sure you get some piccys up!! silver harnesses? where you getting them from?

trust me it is as good cos its a weight off your shoulders to how much you have to buy lol!

the only things i havent bought for my car myself is my roll cage and seats and they are just as exciting!!! its great having someone buy you things you really want me and boyf are able to get eachother loads cos we know what we want ;) hehehe

yeah i will get piccies up soon only got one seat in at the moment got to adjust the height which i ran out of time for

they are luke harnesses

lol @ merlincancan!! hehe bless ya

hehehe they are really comfy actually was expecting them to be really horrible but there lovely!