ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guppys clio in Redline

Insignia SRi
Anybody seen the feature on Guppy's boddied 182 up against an Evo and VXR8 (supercharged), Im loving ITB'd clios at the moment, im trying to justfy getting boddies now :)

ITB'd 182...
lol

The pic's turned out realy well!

Show how clean the car is tbh as the one's i take are sh1t :( lol

Honda & VW
this one

147.jpg

DMS

A thirsty 172
Out of interest, how did you go about getting your car featured in a mag?
I'd quite like to do that myself once I've done some more mods and got it how I like it.

DB.

BMW 440i
I popped into WHSmiths today and picked it up, not sure when it came out though mate, i just popped in randomly while the girlfriend bought a mag :)

GW 200
Thanks, sorry speed read the thread whilst at work so missed the bit about him being on cover :eek:

Will look out for it this weekend!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
well done guppy, best clio on here imo. Mine goes tomorrow at 10am :(

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
redline is a decent mag, I wish PFC did the same and feature more cars, i picked up my issue today of pfc and was totally disapointed that they had 1 feature car

I also bought this months issue of PVW which is possibly the best magazine ive ever read!

Swift Sport
Awesome stuff, Guppy!

Car looks the nuts in the mag, bet you're chuffed to bits! :)

My turn next month :D