ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gutted

Got back to my car after a day shopping in reading only to find that some f**ken t**ser had taken a chunk out of my rear arch I assume while reversing out. Some people just shouldnt be alowed on the road, you could have parked a bus in the space next to me. I went back into the shopping centre to see if they could look at there cctv recordings and I was told that I would have to make a statement with the police before they could check there tapes. Why does stuff like this always happen at the worst possible time my cars been in and out of the bodyshop for the last 4 weeks, within a week of getting it back some backwards tw@t manages to prang it. :mad:

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

sh*t man, very sorry to hear that man, yeah some people just have no respect for other peoples cars. mailto:b@sterds">b@sterds.

I know mate, if id have done it to someone elses car I would leave a note under the wiper or something it just pisses me off. I jus gota try and get it sorted out before mp at the weekend now, Im supposed to be going in for best french car, although its looking a bit doubtful now.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

aww thats even more annoying! t**sers. get it down there asap buddy, u need to be ready for max!

Yeah I know mate im taking it up to the bodyshop 2nite to see if he can do it in time otherwise I might have to give it a go meself

It always happens to a new car. Mine was only 2 days old and some sill sl*g reversed her merc into the side of it. Totally wasnt looking where she was going - reversing while looking forward really makes sense. This was in the dealer car park as well while I was arguing over the paint job cos I had a chip on the bonnet!

I dont think im going to bother making a statement, I went to my local bodyshop last night and as I know the bloke really well hes gona do it 2moro night for minimal cost.

I was in the oracle mate