tomehb Car RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP Sep 30, 2006 #1 Where is the cheapest place to get H&R Coilvers for a 172 Cup Clio? So far it seems that Ktec Order Total: £769.63 (Including VAT + P&P)
Where is the cheapest place to get H&R Coilvers for a 172 Cup Clio? So far it seems that Ktec Order Total: £769.63 (Including VAT + P&P)
tomehb Car RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP Sep 30, 2006 #3 Sounds good, its for my birthday Will get back on monday to see if i can twist my dads arm
LegoHead Car R35 GTR Sep 30, 2006 #5 I was gonna sell mine, but I had a silly moment, you won't regret buying them.
LegoHead Car R35 GTR Sep 30, 2006 #7 Big Iain said: so ur not selling then? Click to expand... for now, no. I may change my mind if the engine blows up.
Big Iain said: so ur not selling then? Click to expand... for now, no. I may change my mind if the engine blows up.