ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H1Z1

2014 Focus Titanium
Anyone bought this yet?

I got it the other day from Kinguin for £7 odd and had my first game last night.

I have to say so far I'm really impressed. It runs so much better than DayZ ever did for me and with Sony behind it, it's getting updated all the time and new things are being added weekly.

For anyone who enjoys games like DayZ I would definitely recommend giving this a go!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't played it but watched quite a few youtube videos of it. Looks hilarious! THe fact you can directly chat to others on your server when you see them adds another level of interaction.

I saw one group were rounding up newly spawned players and making them fight to the death using only their fists. H1Z1 Fight Club I think they call it.

2014 Focus Titanium
I haven't played it but watched quite a few youtube videos of it. Looks hilarious! THe fact you can directly chat to others on your server when you see them adds another level of interaction.

I saw one group were rounding up newly spawned players and making them fight to the death using only their fists. H1Z1 Fight Club I think they call it.
Ha yeah, I think they nicked the idea from some lads who used to do that in DayZ, proper funny but also a bit creepy in a way!