ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hacked Itunes account

clio 182 black /gold
Hi, i remember reading on here that some one had their account hacked. My question is did the person get the money back and how long did it take? Regards Lee.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Depends what card you have registered to your iTunes account?

Generally speaking if you have a Credit Card you should be find. With a debit card it can be more difficult

How much have you been stung by?

clio 182 black /gold
Thanks guys. It was an Itunes gift card. My credit card is not on the account. £17.99 and £11.98. It was for FriendCaller 3 Pro, "Call Minutes 10 USD", Developer: C2Call GmbH £5.99
.FriendCaller 3 Pro, "Call Minutes 10 USD", Developer: C2Call GmbH £5.99.

FriendCaller 3 Pro, "Call Minutes 30 USD", Developer: C2Call GmbH
Report a Problem £17.99

Someone got into mine and downloaded a couple of Apps, two emails later they had sorted it and credited the money back to my iTunes account within a couple of days.

Clio 182
My account got hacked and they tok around £700 from my current account via my debit card - got every penny back
Mine coincided with my laptop getting sent to techguys cause the harddrive was broken