ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had a Busy day today...

Silver 182
Started the day with a lowered (on springs) 182,

Ended the day with the car now on FK Konigsport Coilovers, and fitted my Porsche wheels,

jpg001346.jpg

jpg001328-2.jpg

jpg001329-1.jpg

jpg001323-2.jpg

Must say, the ride is superb on these coilovers, handles like a dream!!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Really like the height, love the wheels and position markers on the rear bumper. Was it expensive to get the wheels on?

Silver 182
Not really, as i was able to get Adaptors that take Spiggot rings, as most of the porsche adaptors are made foe the VAG range of cars,

Disastra Coupe
That looks pretty awesome tbh.

BUT now you need to get a smaller aerial and a Cup spoiler. They're spoiling it big time imo.

Silver 182
That looks pretty awesome tbh.

BUT now you need to get a smaller aerial and a Cup spoiler. They're spoiling it big time imo.

There on the list, defo want to do them next!!

The side markers are mainly on US cars, my last car had a big US theme, and kinda wanted to carry it on to this project I Spose, Got another pair to fit to the front when we get time,

They are functional and add more visual appearance from behind, what with winter coming an all that,

Rusty Cup
Must have been a good day to have your car go from effectively 0 - Hero!! Looks brilliant. Cant see you running it that low for long, its not only a fashion statement its a life choice!! you need to plan you life around how low the car is. I remember getting stuck in a multi story carpark as my car couldnt get out over a speed bump, the people stuck behind didnt appreciate my life choice much :D

Silver 182
Must have been a good day to have your car go from effectively 0 - Hero!! Looks brilliant. Cant see you running it that low for long, its not only a fashion statement its a life choice!! you need to plan you life around how low the car is. I remember getting stuck in a multi story carpark as my car couldnt get out over a speed bump, the people stuck behind didnt appreciate my life choice much :D

I used to run a car lower than this, so kinda used avoiding certain roads, haha,

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
i like the wheels, undecided on the purple tho mate if im honest :/ not keen on the side marker bits either, i think the wheels in silver would look the tits

Silver 182
i like the wheels, undecided on the purple tho mate if im honest :/ not keen on the side marker bits either, i think the wheels in silver would look the tits

Silver wheels would have been boring though, wanted to stand out over the other Clios in the area :p

Silver 182
Can you get any more camber on the rear? It needs too sit a touch lower...

I checked earlier, and it's tight but I think I can get a degree of camber in there,

Need to anyway tbf, as it rubs on the arch slightly,

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
do you have any side on pics of it, and i agree about the colour i think silver wouldnt have looked half as good!

Edition 30
You from Newark mate?

Not seen you around...

Recognise the location, sand park under the covers?