ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had the RB200 remapped plus decat

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Come on guys. I think we need to cut the OP a bit of slack. He's happy with the results that's the main thing.
I know Lwf performance isn't a name that's been banded about on here before, but who knows, maybe they do what they set out to do. I know the certificate thing isn't the most professional looking thing. As others have said many times. You take printouts with a large pinch of salt.
It's not that long ago everybody was blowing smoke up RS tunings arse, now you never seem to hear good things about them. Now everybody is doing the same with EFI and ED.

Like i said. If @s.tommo88 is happy that's all that matters.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
It's not that long ago everybody was blowing smoke up RS tunings arse, now you never seem to hear good things about them. Now everybody is doing the same with EFI and ED.

RS Tuning in Leeds is not good anymore now?

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
No, RS Tuning got a bad name because Paul talks to people as if they have s**t for brains and they're wrong and he's right

I gave up talking to him about stuff because anytime I'd enquire he'd tell me "Oh no you can't do that it wont make that much power, and if Chris has touched it then you can f**k off"... right okay pal, enjoy your night, fat mouthed c**t

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
RS Tuning in Leeds is not good anymore now?
Ive heard a few people say negative things. I've no experience of them so can't say whether it's true or not. You don't seem to hear people recommend them anywhere near like they used to a few years back.
EFI or ED always seem to get recommended now as the go to guys.
Ive seen it happen alot over the years on CS. One minute the sun shines out of someone's arse then before you know it a friend of a friend knows somebody who had a poor experience, mud sticks alot on the Internet.
Post #48 lol.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Ive heard a few people say negative things. I've no experience of them so can't say whether it's true or not. You don't seem to hear people recommend them anywhere near like they used to a few years back.
EFI or ED always seem to get recommended now as the go to guys.
Ive seen it happen alot over the years on CS. One minute the sun shines out of someone's arse then before you know it a friend of a friend knows somebody who had a poor experience, mud sticks alot on the Internet.
Post #48 lol.

Not true with clioturbo he fucked up loads of peoples cars!🤣
But at first he was a tuning god on here🤣 I know 2 people personally who owned that heap of s**t 20v turbo clio he built so saw his workmanship first hand it was very shocking and downright dangerous!! Utter bodge job!

Re RS Tuning, long long ago I took my Mk5 Golf GTI on their rolling road. It made 180hp or something, so down on the 200hp stock power. Paul advised i bring it back for him and his ‘mate’? to have a look over it.

I spent all day there with them changing part after part. Charging me for each one and a RR run to test it out. After about 6 hours he couldn’t find the fault and gave me a f**k off bill for x y and z, plus about 5 or 6 RR runs. And a Golf still down on power 😂

I was only a wee young lad back then so just paid up and left.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
To be fair. My phase 1 was down on power. Him and the chap with thr daft tigra at the time re did the belt. It was a tip ex special and owned by Mark fish's son. God that was years ago.

This was all done with people waiting for runs etc. He charged me but never the less it needed doing. Went from like 161 to 170 or something equally not mind blowing for the 400 or whatever the cost was.

Tbf I thought it drove well lol

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Wouldn't let RS Tuning map my pushiron, purely based on their attitude. Throw into the fact that absolutely nothing makes power on their rollers, always needs something and he can do 'a full custom mapping about 30 mins including 3 runs🤔🤣

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Re RS Tuning, long long ago I took my Mk5 Golf GTI on their rolling road. It made 180hp or something, so down on the 200hp stock power. Paul advised i bring it back for him and his ‘mate’? to have a look over it.

I spent all day there with them changing part after part. Charging me for each one and a RR run to test it out. After about 6 hours he couldn’t find the fault and gave me a f**k off bill for x y and z, plus about 5 or 6 RR runs. And a Golf still down on power 😂

I was only a wee young lad back then so just paid up and left.

As soon as he said a VW was down on power you should of know he was a bull shitter they are ALWAYS up on std figures!!🤣

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Wouldn't let RS Tuning map my pushiron, purely based on their attitude. Throw into the fact that absolutely nothing makes power on their rollers, always needs something and he can do 'a full custom mapping about 30 mins including 3 runs🤔🤣

I only spoke to him once years ago also found him an arrogant t**t!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I met Paul 26 years ago before RS Tuning existed. If you think it's strange that he can map a megane in half an hour let me tell you that's because he's done all the leg work on them decades ago. A 20 odd year old megane still maps like a 20 odd year old megane, it's no different. I'm sure if he'd been as bad as some people say he wouldn't have been in business this long.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I was asking him questions about what he thought the issue was (after he’d thrown part after part at it and had it on the RR a billion times), and he just sat with his back to me throughout, eating a massive baguette sandwich 🙈😂
People skills were never his strong point!😂

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I thought he was ok when I went last year, and mine made decent power on his rollers 🤷‍♂️

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
"Fuckin fat c**t, eating like a f**king slug"
“It’s the sight of him slurping it up like a fat f**king Labrador.” Had me in stitches.

200.gif

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
“It’s the sight of him slurping it up like a fat f**king Labrador.” Had me in stitches.

View attachment 1535524
Cant wait for season 3🤣🤣

Best bit is when they're outside that old blokes house and he farts

"Go to the doctor you've got bowel cancer"
"Hi there"
"Don't come out this fat c***s shat himself"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣