ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had to be done !!

Not a 320d
IMG00205-20100626-1921.jpg

IMG00206-20100626-1927.jpg

yeh i would, the suns gone to your head.

if you want stickers make your own one, dont follow mate ;)

otherwise, i <3 your GT

i cant get over how/why renault made this... well i can but if that was a facelift on the 197 no1 would have batted an eyelid. lovely stuff

i want one for a daily tbh, obviously LOWERRRED ;)

Won't be long until people buy these and stick a 200 lump in it just for the better looks.

Much better than the 200 in so many ways

Not a 320d
nah, the wings are wider on the 200, the wheels would stick out like sore thumb, + the rear quaters are wider iirc.

Thanks guys n gals, ill remove the stickers when i go back out, ive obv. made a fail.

Megane 225 F1
Prime example of someone saying they dont like something on someones car and the person then thinks they best change their car so people like it.

DONT DO IT! Its your own car, do as you please. If you like it, then keep them :D

Not a 320d
Actually im starting to think i dont like them, bit old and needless. I wasnt keeping them on for long anyway. + the members that have said they dont like it so far usually talk sense from what i see.