ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

half(rauds)ords

Nike Lunar Elite's
I think that may be a misprint which is why it states "Product cannot be purchased at this time."

182 inside
i work for halfrauds, prices are good compared to other suppliers but they do make big mistakes somethimes! :)

172, Tiguan
I'm having problems with Halfords at the moment. I ordered wheels and tyres from a branch in Sussex 2 weeks ago. Today I called them for the 4th time to chase and the guy tells me the guy I delt with has left and he is not sure the wheels actually got ordered.

I have got to wait until Monday to speak to anyone in any authority to get this sorted out. All the time they have got my £500.....

Poor, very poor.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I wouldn't consider Halfrauds for anything, not even a touch up stick. They really are clueless. Nothing personal Graham.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Id buy it at that price...Might print it off and go down to the local halfrauds and see if they can match the price..Lol.

Tys.

halfords prices are a complete rip off... i looked at a head unit in there, it was £2400 and i got it online for £1500.. they offered to fit it for me for a mere £200, but me and dibraggio managed it in about 45 mins

"Navy" N17 TWO
I wouldn't consider Halfrauds for anything, not even a touch up stick. They really are clueless. Nothing personal Graham.

I'd get a few things, only if I needed them without waiting for a mail order.

But never go to Halfrauds unless you know what you need!
Some idiot in a black/orange outfit will try talking you into buying something you don't need or want.
I've witnessed this many many times and just had to laugh :)

example
A mate was in pricing a set of components for his Clio, the guy was trying to sell him Vibe saying they were standard in a BMW M3 blah blah...:rolleyes: