ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halfords Advanced 2 ton low profile trolley jack

Punto GT
With all the talk of trolley Jack's and my trusty sealey aluminium one struggling and having lost a wheel on its last outing, I took the plunge and picked up a 2 tonne Halfords Advance Jack along with a set of axel standards.

All in for £123.

Pick it up later this week when I am off.

Will update after its first use.

SharpyClio

ClioSport Club Member
Used the 3T today on the Clio and the Ateca. Lifting the Clio was so easy could easily lift the the hole thing off the ground, although I’d guess that’s frowned upon?! The Ateca was also really easy, positioning and use with the quick lift really handy, I’ll try it on the camper soon as well and see how it gets on. Very pleased.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I got the newly launched 2t Ali one today. Not sure what changed over the last generation. Was £160 with the trade card.

Makes my SGS one look a little sad!

4EC70002-C64E-4B82-BDD9-DE8E68E3C996.jpeg

8D6DC79E-5203-4A17-A1D0-4D73484A84E9.jpeg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
The SGS one would happily lift my Range Rover Sport so with the amount of chunk on this Halfords one, it should be good!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Lookup the definition of brave and it'll have: Lifting a Range Rover Sport with a 1.5ton SGS jack 😂
#Notdeadyet....

Plus you never lift the full f**king thing, only a corner which will be less than 1t through the jack easy!