ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

halfords scratch repair kit = excellent

Ive just touched up a few scratches with halfords scratch repair kit. cost me 8 quid and im very chuffed with the results. takes a bit of time to get all the layers on but once done you cant even see the mark. very impressed and will be using it in the future.

How does it work matey?

Ive unfortunately received a scratch to my boot, and was thinking of getting Chipsaway out to it......

clio 20v

you get a little fibreglass cleaning tool to scrape any rust and a preperation pad type thing (there only small but useful) and a primer paint pen,car colour pen, and a clear laquer pen, the pen has a small nib for squeezing paint in or a really fine brush there really good.

well u get glass fibre prepartion tool to remove flakey paint and rust. then you apply high build primer filler. then u apply the paint ( comes in pen and a sort of eye liner painting tool) then you get your lacquer.

you prob will get it in your red, they have it all sorted into vauxhall, renault, citreon.

then it has every kind of colour the companys do. i defo seen red for renault anyway

well u get glass fibre prepartion tool to remove flakey paint and rust. then you apply high build primer filler. then u apply the paint ( comes in pen and a sort of eye liner painting tool) then you get your lacquer.

you prob will get it in your red, they have it all sorted into vauxhall, renault, citreon.

then it has every kind of colour the companys do. i defo seen red for renault anyway

Ad

MK2 FRS

I asked bout different colours as I have used this on the pearl black, but they dont stock it in Platinum(The colour of my new car.) They can order it to any colour they just need the paint code. It is top notch stuff!!!

Ad

MK2 FRS

When I asked he said it didnt matter what colour as long as you know the manufactors paint code which i guess you do. It takes a few days as they have to order it from the suppliers and the it is likely that they make the colour. I will let you know if i expierence any poblems as I am gonna order platinum this weekend.