ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halo: Reach. Multiplayer Trailer! JET PACKS! ASSASSINATIONS ETC OMFG OMFG!!!

57 Clio Campus Sport
Downloading...can't wait for this beta!

Edit: jizz in my pants. It looks like MW2 with a halo skin! This will be the nail in the coffin for MW2 for me during the beta haha

Last edited:
  BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i dunno why everyone hated odst so much, it was fine, no worse than halo 3 imo. just marginally better graphics

Honda. Tesla Someday
ODST was an expansion, not a whole new game.

REACH is a whole new game, ground up, everything NEW. Can Not WAIT!

Diesel Barge
ODST was an expansion, not a whole new game.

REACH is a whole new game, ground up, everything NEW. Can Not WAIT!

Yeah but they sold it as a game, if you already had halo 3 and all the maps the game was defiantly not worth the 30 quid rrp. Should of been released as DLC for 15 quid or summet.

Megane 250
Halo should of ended after the first game. 2, 3 & ODST were terrible tbh.

Last edited:
  Honda. Tesla Someday
Yeah but they sold it as a game, if you already had halo 3 and all the maps the game was defiantly not worth the 30 quid rrp. Should of been released as DLC for 15 quid or summet.

OK I agree, probably not worth the price tag, but it was still entertaining.

Just looking forward to Halo: REACH, been waiting for this one since I read the book! Going to be EPIC!

57 Clio Campus Sport
Halo 3 was one of the best games of all time! It's still the second most played game on xbox live after MW2 for a reason. Halo 1+2 were great games that led to number 3. ODST was a bit of a letdown, it was only an expansion though, as soon as you had completed it on Legendary there was no point in playing it much more, but the fact it gets you on Halo Reach Beta makes up for it a bit.

Just have to wait 2 month for it now! LAME!

Agree with Mcbunny it looks like Unreal tournament, bungie really need to up their graphics considering what else is around at the moment.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Agree with Mcbunny it looks like Unreal tournament, bungie really need to up their graphics considering what else is around at the moment.

there is a REASON Halo's graphics arent that of, lets say, gears of war 2.

Reason being that all Halo environments are open world. MW2 even has a sort of linear 'path' you have to follow. Not the case in the Halo series.

Halo is a sandbox sort of game, and thats why the graphics engine works the way it does. If you ask me, there isnt another developer out there who can get the hardware to do as much as Bungie.

I think its f*cking amazing!

Lee

BMW M2C
there is a REASON Halo's graphics arent that of, lets say, gears of war 2.

Reason being that all Halo environments are open world. MW2 even has a sort of linear 'path' you have to follow. Not the case in the Halo series.

Halo is a sandbox sort of game, and thats why the graphics engine works the way it does. If you ask me, there isnt another developer out there who can get the hardware to do as much as Bungie.

I think its f*cking amazing!

I'm with you on this one. People don't realise just how amazing the tech behind Halo is. The Forge editor is in a league of it's own, and the back end stuff they have to analyse hot spots on maps etc is one of the reaons Halo plays so nicely. It's all done through balance, not contrived paths and set pieces.

I love Gears 1 and 2 an MW2, but once I'm done with them that's it. The online Halo experience is so pure, and it's all down to your skill, not perks and so forth.

Halo 3 was good, but had some weak levels, ODST I really enjoyed. A great story nicely told, very moody and atmouspheric and as always epic fights all the way through. Still gutted I haven't got the last Vidmaster achievement in ODST!