ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Happy Birthday!

To my 182!!!

It's 1 year old today! and all I can say is wow it's a cracking motor.

I've had a couple of things go wrong but nothing the warrenty won't sort out. Exhaust needed adjusting after moved, cat went at 6k miles, engine cover screws came loose and went missing and exhaust bumper trim came off twice. But hey ho that's Renault for ya?

With looking and hearing about the new RS 197, I doubt very much that I'll be upgrading. Maybe test drive a cup or trophy version if it ever comes out?

My 182 is currently on 9250 miles and has loosened up nicely. Love it to bits, just missing the recaros in it. Maybe get my hands on some this year?

Anyway here's to next 12 months of happy motoring in my 182. :)

Megane Mk4
Happy birthday one eighty two! :D

Mines 1 year old on the 8th...
I think I'll get it a card and a party hat ;)

Andi

LY V6 with Recaros
Happy Birthday to Jays 182! Mine had it's 4 month birthday on saturday!! :D

RB 200 Cup!
Happy b-day 182!! now just gonna wait til my b-day and hopefully some nice person will buy me a 182!!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Happy birthday - maybe Jay will look on ebay and find the recaros to make his cars birthday come true!

Awww ain't it sweet! :)

ha ha I would buy my 182 the recaros for a b'day treat, but it's had insurance and road tax instead :)

Clio 182
Mine was 1 year old yesterday too! yay! done 7500 miles in it, only had a few problems with it, the emissions light kept showing up and disappearing when engine was cold, renault could find nothing wrong with it and hasnt happened since, although when it was in for that, they replaced my wiper motors as apparently my chassis had been on a call back for this as they had a tendancy to fail!! but now its really loud :( only other thing was yesterday got the SERV light come on and the ESP light. and thats it in a whole year! (apart from the panel under the climate control unit keeps falling off lol!!)
happy birthday! :)