ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Happy New Year meet.. Sunday 16th at KK's.

2002 Clio 172 Cup
I am 95% certain I can make it on the sunday.

It will be my first meet as i've not owned my Cup for long.

Is anyone coming from the Preston area?

gone jap 370z GT
1. Kneel
2.boffey
3. jesus + wife
4. Jon
5. Alex
6. Vail3r
7. Maz
Eight. Sy
vIIII. mat-nos
X. Jonff
11. SEAN16V
12.chris-182
13.dannybmate
14. ste01

not looking like being one of the bigger meets this. just a catch up so to speak so we'll head to the swinging bridge after it?

fair?

me n chris are putting final touches on the april wales run and forthcoming meets tomo :)

awesome!

Yeah looks like just a smaller meet, but can be better for some people especially those who will be coming first time. Get to know people easier that when everybody is in their own group etc.

Was really hoping to have my new bits for this meet as well, but they're facking about with them so guess ill have to wait.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
not looking like being one of the bigger meets this. just a catch up so to speak so we'll head to the swinging bridge after it?

fair?

me n chris are putting final touches on the april wales run and forthcoming meets tomo :)

Camping meet in the lakes during summer ;)

Il spend days looking for some epic roads for you lot ;)

2002 Clio 172 Cup
awesome!

Yeah looks like just a smaller meet, but can be better for some people especially those who will be coming first time. Get to know people easier that when everybody is in their own group etc.

Was really hoping to have my new bits for this meet as well, but they're facking about with them so guess ill have to wait.

Yea it is good for new people like me haha. Its my first meet and Cliosport seems to have your regular/favourite members that everyone knows.... I dont know anyone :( haha.

Mustang, S13, AX GT

fair?

Aye on to swinging bridge when everyones there for beer and banter.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Mines not been washed since October, maybe even September last year mate I wouldn't worry..

Black Clio GT
u back mat? text me...

got your voice mail.......LOL
yes im back and im jet lagged so been wondering the house and went to asda at 2.30am this morning!!!
ill pop round to yours before/after the meet if you want that disc/caliper putting on??!!

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Are we still meeting at 1? The car hasn't been washed since the last one and with it being white it looks horrendous!!! I might park in Costco and walk over lol

Are we still meeting at 1? The car hasn't been washed since the last one and with it being white it looks horrendous!!! I might park in Costco and walk over lol

Yeah still at one, Mines pretty bad and from the sound of it Kneels is as well

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I missed my own bastarding meet! Sorry guys, I went on a night out last night and didn't get home until about an hour ago...