ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hard as nails Classic Mini

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=readersrides&action=display&thread=59994&page=1

DSC03500.jpg

DSC03500.jpg

DSC03503.jpg

Picture222.jpg

Picture223.jpg

Picture210.jpg

Picture211.jpg

Picture214.jpg

Picture212.jpg

Picture209.jpg

Picture206.jpg

Picture204.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Holy Fcuk!!!

That better have something purposeful under the bonnet?

Other than the last shot of the back, not for me. Not my cup of tea at all. And I can't treat it as "hard as nail's" when the underlying colour in my head is brg lol.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Looks like performance wise the bodywork is writing cheques that A series cant cash, lol (unlikely to be much power with that standard airbox in place still)

I like it other than the arches.

GT 86
I love the old minis but for me this one doesn't do it. Sorry. Those arch extensions look like something I used to have on my Morris Marina TC Coupe in the early 80's, thinking back they were bad then as well. Side Pipes no, looks bad, Sorry.:S

Last edited:

CIW

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Track Car
The aero stuff is actually quite interesting but those wheels and arches are OTT and doubt they'll have made any improvement to the handling.

Adz

Work van
i like it!

just those arches are to big for me and cover up them lovely wheels, smaller arches would be spot on ;)