ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hard Knott Pass

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
Hey Guys & gals..

Me & Me buddy are drivingt he harknott pass in a couple of weeks. anybody drove it before? im coming from doncaster so will be a gud lil road trip for me!

is it worth the trek??

M135i
yes, the valleys are quite good to bomb around as you have got quite a good view in front. be extremely careful on the slopes though. its worth it for the views alone! do kirkstone pass too.

Westy. MX5
It was a challenge driving up these passes many moons ago when you had little engines had to double de-clutch but with modern cars it's all relatively easy.
It is still worth the trip as the scenery is great and take your camera, some good opportunities for a photoshoot of your car. Go over to Wast water as well, it's bleaker and darker, plenty of places to stop off the road but watch out for the rocks.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Defo worth it, some good fun to be had but u have to be careful!

Clio 1970000000
I drove it in a transit minibus. One of the most fun drives ever, but not for the passengers when I had to reverse to get a better run up some of the hills.