ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hard suspension

J

jarfun123

Does anyone know which set of coilovers give the best ride and how they compare to apex springs.

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
Ive got fk coilovers in mine ( on when i bought the car) and they are great imo. They are quite hard but i use mine everyday and its fine

182 Black Gold
Excluding H&R Coilovers, what about just the H&R springs, what are they like, i see they lower 30mm all round

Megane 225
Ive got fk coilovers in mine ( on when i bought the car) and they are great imo. They are quite hard but i use mine everyday and its fine

Adjustable shocks or not? I'm thinking of getting some, but need to know if non-adjustable damping is 2 hard?

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
There non adjustable damping mate but i honestly would spend the extra money on getting them adjustable. Any other ?s just ask

There non adjustable damping mate but i honestly would spend the extra money on getting them adjustable. Any other ?s just ask
The adjustables arn't good enough adjustbaility Imo I'd stick with none adjustable after all your going for the cheapest of any good choice out there. If you want to spend get the H and R's IMO.
Adjustable shocks or not? I'm thinking of getting some, but need to know if non-adjustable damping is 2 hard?
There a good setup a bit hard but the adjustable ones arn't worth it as you can only do so much you need a better setup to start withbefore adjustble is useful.
Excluding H&R Coilovers, what about just the H&R springs, what are they like, i see they lower 30mm all round
There completly different costs I'd spend the money or don't bother at all stock is a superb setup.