ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hardparker

306 GTI-6
I am so glad other people dislike that car.

f**k that messing about for a really nice car, nevermind a w**k looking thing like that

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Car Looks f**king awesome. Fair play on the planks, the ones us lot use for jacking are just random bits of fucked up and broken wood lol!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I'd be so late for work every morning its untrue!

I think it looks good, but arent 200SX/S14a/Silvias etc quite a fast car? Surely that suspension negates any performance the car has?

I understand the stance on a 1.4 golf thats just rolling about @ 30

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
wheels are aweful, rest is lovely. I'd have smashed the skirts off by now, being impatient wanting to go to tescos

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Must have cut out the part when he has to load all that into the car incase he needs to go anywhere that isn't compeletely flat :rolleyes:

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
How to roll pauper spec in his shed.Poor boy.

Other people buy air suspension.Maybe if he works really hard at wall mart for the next 7yrs he can get some and then frame his wooden planks on the wall...flol...ffs...srs.?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
That would take me over 2hours to do a 10 minute journey for work because of all the speed bumps