ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harlow

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I stumbled across this on the way home towards the end still a shed load of cars about. A couple of clios were there wish I knew about it as I would have gone over to see it in its entirety.

trophy #50
it was fairly busy, alot of crap.

but a few nice cars :) i was keeping an eye out for clios, mine was tucked behind burger king so no one would have seen it.

182 Trophy
Mine was parked in prime location because we had a meal at pizza hut at 5, came out and the car park was full! I'm too old for it all now, but was some nice metal among the wrecks

trophy #50
Glad someone saw me.
Cars been off the road two weeks and first day I bring It out I have to tuck or round back of bk!!!!

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
I was there, I was parked next too SCS/Curry's, mine was the 172 Cup with Black Turini's and Recaro Trendlines.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
That must have been you I parked next few for a bit before I went home

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Cheers dude yours looked good too I liked the wheels. Yeah wish I knew it was on and I would have got down there earlier and met up with a few more peeps.

clio 1.2
willhalligan have you got a dent in your left door? car was parked at an angle? looked good if its yours shame bout the door

Golf 7R
I didn't even realise there was anything going on in Harlow, until I was stuck in MaxPower traffic, people trying to race me and random people walking over and looking in my car whilst stationary.

clio2 1.2 16v
i was there for the night, i see some very inspiring clios there, shame mine wasnt up to standard :/ hopefully new alloys and some coilovers will give it a new look :)

trophy #50
If it was a blonde girl It was me.
Was just a few of us left near pizza hut

I thought u were someone else tbh lol! But all is well :) least u waved back .. I think.