ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

harsh or fair

Titanium 182

Picked up the 182 on 1st March and was fairly much shown the inside of the car before being urged to go as the dealers were manic and I was first on their list.

After being out about 20 mins we had snow so returned home and unfortunately became snowed in until 5th. When to snow had gone I checked the car and noticed a small scratch on the bonnet, couldnt have been snow or any other damage as its well off road.

Emailed them directly with a list of other faults (steering wheel misaligned, whistling mirror, knocking on full lock, speedo / cruise out) and let them know about the scratch. no problem so said I wouldnt rush them but book it in a few weeks time, which I did on Friday.

Collected car, all else sorted out (nice) except the paint, basically told the car should have been checked before I drove off. Whilst possibly fair, under the circumstances I feel slightly cheeted.

Any comments / suggestions, should I feel cheeted?

Neil

Yaris Hybrid

Hmm I got the steering thing.

Knocking on full lock is normal.

Speed/Cruise difference is normal.

Yeah hard to prove the scratch thing.

Sorry mate, you are responsible for checking and allowing the car into you possession. If you accept it for what it is then you can not complain later the paintwork is not up to scratch.

Bad one I know.

Mark