ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hartside easter run out 25/04/2011

Titanium 182
Taken from another french forum, just want to see if any of you guys are up for it

I think it was this time last year we had a run up to Hartside, so there is no reason why we cant have another one.

Weather permitting its an awesome day out, some of the best driving roads in the UK and the highest cafe in the North East ( the food is lush)

hartside-5340b2.jpg

Police can be in force as a lot of bikers also use the road

squires%20gathering.JPG

Meeting time will be 11am at a meeting point (yet to be decided)

If your interested then please add your name to the below list

1.Leeroy (Megane trophy 225)
2.Anth (Evo 8 fq320)
3.Chatty (C2 code)
4.Paul (leon cupra r)
5.Lee (ibiza Cupra)
6.Dusher(NOS'd vts)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
2.Anth (Evo 8 fq320)
3.Chatty (C2 code)
4.Paul (leon cupra r)
5.Lee (ibiza Cupra)
6.Dusher(NOS'd vts)
7.Chris205 (Clio trophy)

Titanium 182
Just to add, its not an official "CS" meet, more of a saxp.

I thought I would ask as I have a few friends over here who like a decent drive out.

James and Geddes will be creating there own offical "CS" meet thread, dont want to end up with another PM! :)

172 cup
Thanks for the open invite leeroy, I'd like to tag along if me/my cup&my camera are welcome. Got a new rig for my passenger door/window to take rollin shots without a passenger :)

What you getting pm'd for? Surely an open invite to like minded friends and acquaintances isnt stepping on peoples toes is it?

RB 200
2.Anth (Evo 8 fq320)
3.Chatty (C2 code)
4.Paul (leon cupra r)
5.Lee (ibiza Cupra)
6.Dusher(NOS'd vts)
7.Chris205 (Clio trophy)
8.d4nmc (172 Cup)
9. James ... (1.4 197 REP**)

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Police can be in force as a lot of bikers also use the road

I'm surre they aren't just there for the bikers......

I might tag along, but it's my birthday on that day, so I won't put my name on the list as I'll possibly be busy.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
It's Easter Monday, well I think I know I am sure about thinking that for a reason.

ah right, i should be up for it. thought it was a normal week day

2.Anth (Evo 8 fq320)
3.Chatty (C2 code)
4.Paul (leon cupra r)
5.Lee (ibiza Cupra)
6.Dusher(NOS'd vts)
7.Chris205 (Clio trophy)
8.d4nmc (172 Cup)
10. Geddes ph2 Flamer 172

if its a bank holiday il be up for this as i think il be in the north east

2.Anth (Evo 8 fq320)
3.Chatty (C2 code)
4.Paul (leon cupra r)
5.Lee (ibiza Cupra)
6.Dusher(NOS'd vts)
7.Chris205 (Clio trophy)
8.d4nmc (172 Cup)
10. Geddes ph2 Flamer 172
11. Mitch1503 (iceberg cup)

Titanium 182
Its easter Monday which is the Bank holiday Monday.

I have a total of 12 cars (list growing) on another fourm, so a few and we can easily hit over 20!

clio sport 182 cup
hey,i live just a few miles away from hartside,so might head up if the weather's fine.u have any idea what time u'll be headin up,just am only 10 mins away.

not sure il make this now as iv made plans to go to keswick that day
see if i can bend her arm and talk her in 2 going 2 this instead

Put your foot down and show authority ;)

yeah i know what you mean m8 but when its some 1 youv had 2 work on abit you dont wanna blow it straight away lol
im sure shel say yeah cos all she goes on about is cars lol
You going to this? if so il head over with you if thats ok as i havnt got a clue how to get there lol

Titanium 182
Meeting place is the old swimming baths car park on Chester Road in Stanley, which is opposite the Jet fuel station.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=DH9 0TJ&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Meeting time will be 11am with the aim of being at the top of the Hardside pass by about 1 to 1.30pm.

This maybe a little out of the way for the Newcastle/Boro lot, but I do believe the road from Stanley, up to Consett and through onto Stanhope is one of the best driving roads we have up here, right onto of the moors.
Nice *cough* steady pace so no one gets losts.

Can we have an updated list:
1.Leeroy
2.Chris205

Count me in.. Stuff it I'll do what I wanna do she can like it or lump it ha.. Would update list but I'm on my phone

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
yeah i know what you mean m8 but when its some 1 youv had 2 work on abit you dont wanna blow it straight away lol
im sure shel say yeah cos all she goes on about is cars lol
You going to this? if so il head over with you if thats ok as i havnt got a clue how to get there lol
Yeah mate I'm going to it, hopefully the coilovers will have arrived by then and I can maybe have a little 'set-up' time at hartside while we're there

Yeah mate I'm going to it, hopefully the coilovers will have arrived by then and I can maybe have a little 'set-up' time at hartside while we're there

nice yeah im going she said shes game today even if she hadnt ad of been going,yeah il have my sportlines fitted by wednesday as only got the back done on saturday so wanna see how it handles now

Titanium 182
Mitch, if your coming up might be worth having a word with Chris to follow him if you are unsure where the meeting point is

Mitch, if your coming up might be worth having a word with Chris to follow him if you are unsure where the meeting point is

i used 2 live up that way mate al probs nar the meeting point when a get there but i should be seeing Chris on saturda so al hav a word wid him then mate

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Yeah follow me mate, hopefully my car will be ready or I will be jumping in with someone else lol

Gutted iv just seen this thread! Always wanted to take the 182 up there! But I'm down teeside with a friend drifting then can't really drop him in it :(