ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hartside meet.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Had a good little run out with a few lads up to hartside.
Cheers nashy for organising it. Hope rest of day went well.
Heres some of my very lame pics.
The other lot with the fancy cameras will be along later to post better pics.

(RIP fox)

e5bd3c82.gif

422ac487.gif

2989dbbb.gif

7d872df8.gif

bf47d335.gif

Italian 3.2 V6
Looks like a decent group of cars! GTA is looking sweet on the BBS's! Shame I couldn't make it.

Mini Cooper S
Was a really good day! we completed most of it if not more! Just uploading some pic's now. Feeling a little guilty about the fox now tbh :(

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
You mashed a fox?! LOL!

Looked good run, shame I couldnt afford to come :(

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
That what you replaced your MPS with.. it looks fantastic! You not miss boost?

Yeah had a smallish budget (saving for wedding) and nothing else tickled my fancy for same money.
I do miss boost 90% of the time, but on the likes of the run yesterday the sound of engine at 7000 revs and blipping throttle in downchanges made up for it.

BG 182 FF
clio looks good mate, i think i contaacted you about buying yours a while ago, i had a civic jordan to px, got me a nice BG 182 ff

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
No more pics of the mk2 Mps? I think they look amazing.

Ek9's are so awesome! I'd love one as a second car with something else more refined. They just command respect imo. Racebase ftw!