ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

harvester car park haverhill

Clio 1.2 16V Dynam
This was my friend!
It's actually just a 1.4, obviously a sport replica, i am from haverhill and find it pretty amazing that i come on these forums once a month and here i see a thread about the place my girlfriend works at!
Anyway, yeah it is a tidy clio.

A'Booo 172
Hahaha yeah that was mine/me but me and my girl were taking it in turns of driving so excuse the drive in lol.... Was a challenge to get it in and out of that carpark with them speedbumps too! =)

Clio 1.2 16V Dynam
Thought it was you :p Really don't see enough nice clio's around Haverhill, so it could have only been you really lol.

A'Booo 172
Lowest car in town and all the other clio's are mimics of mine but 5 steps behind!.. So I can see why you think that, your old one was pretty hot though!

clio billabong 03
yeah thats the one! looked smart mate...i wasnt in mine...just out with the fam for some food haa looks alot like a sport though...good job :)