ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has Anyone Bought Renault Dialogys

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Has anyone bought any sort of Renault parts catalogue from ebay ?

I have been looking for them and found a couple and now that i have my macbook pro I have a laptop running windows XP and one also running vista sitting about spare so I'm more than happy to upload these discs onto one of them.

If anyone has done it is it just a case of popping he CD in and away we go ?

Clio 172 cup,
Ive had a couple of the dialogys discs off ebay and too be honest they are sometimes more hassle than there worth, if you get them to install, (and its a big if) then yes they are really helpful and informative for a lot of things, but installing them seems to be really difficult for some reason, Ive had two different copies from different sellers and both are next to impossible to get working, the one i did get working was brilliant,

But be prepared to spend a long time sat in front of the computer hoping for it to work, then cursing, folllowed by reinstalling again.

Clio 182 Cup
I bought a copy from eBay and run it on a windows 7 64bit setup, the important part to do on the setup is to make sure you change the visual setup to windows classic. Right click desktop ->personalisation then select windows classic

Once you have done that and finished the install you can change the appearance back to the previous setting and run the program without problems. If you don't do this you will find that you will not be able to see the buttons to click next.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
or just use the compatability options in the program executable properties, then you dont have to do it manually