ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone got a sony ericsson k800i?

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Has anyone got a sony ericsson k800i? a week after a got it the screen was badly scratched well annoyed

Seat Leon FR
yeh i love it, its a bit bigger than i thought but its got the features that make up for it! plus its the silver james bond one :)

al

ST on the way...
My sis in law has the brown....I mean Bronze one.

No problems with scratches as far as I know.

I've had the K800 since it was released, superb phone with a quality camera, well impressed!!!

Not keen on the James Bond version though. It looks cheap and tacky. The black looks miles better imo.

Golf R soon...
I got one :cool:

Only two things that slightly annoy me about it :mad:

1. The screen isn't very scratch resistant.
2. Its bigger than the K750i I used to own

Apart from those minor things, can't knock the phone its cracking :approve:

DazG

Monaco Blue 172
my bf just got one, with 3 bond dvds as well?!

i'll have to warn him about the screen thing! seems odd tho, i've found sony screens have always been fairly sturdy in the past?

my bf just got one, with 3 bond dvds as well?!

i'll have to warn him about the screen thing! seems odd tho, i've found sony screens have always been fairly sturdy in the past?
i agree my other sonys have had no probs with screen

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I've got a k750i atm (contract runs out soon and i'm thinking of a k800i) my doubt is that on my K750i the little navigator stick is buggered, it only goes right and up. Has anyone else had this problem? was it common? as the k800i looks like it has the same thing and i don't want to make the same mistake twice.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
On my k750i the navigator flicky thing had broken, only goes right and up. has anyone else had this happen? as i am looking into the k800i and it appears to have the same thing?

I've got 1 and never had any scratches on the screen, I am quite careful with it though. The lens cover scratches quite easily though.

On my k750i the navigator flicky thing had broken, only goes right and up. has anyone else had this happen? as i am looking into the k800i and it appears to have the same thing?
My old SE phone did this as well - I think I remember reading that the K800i has a sealed joystick so shouldn't get crap in it?