ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone had experience with these?

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
If you're wanting some decent cleaning/detailing gear, head to Halfords and get some Autoglym or Meguiars this weekend as they're doing buy one get one free on chemicals.
They'll be much better than the stuff in the eBay advert.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
TBH mate if you're on a strict budget get down to Halfords with there BOGOF offer.
Get a shampoo, wash mitt, drying towel, tar remover, clay kit, SRP, HD wax, QD spray, MF cloths and applicators, wheel cleaner, tyre dressing, glass cleaner. meguiars and autoglym are fine for getting you started, especially if you can get it discounted. Then once you get the hang of it and bits run out, you can try different brands a little more expensive.

We've all started that way so nothing wrong with it,

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Ive just had a quick tally up and i reckon to be buying everything you've said there dave, you'll be on around £140 (including cloths etc, all from halfords).

Why not get the Autoglym HD wax, and one of the valeting kits? with the buy one get one free its circa £50 all in.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
£140 at buy one get on free? yes you would have to buy bits separately to get some of the more expensive bits free.

I've just created a basket online and it came to about £90 - £100 as it gives you the cheapest items free. buy it on a couple of trips and get it cheaper. that

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Yeh, i was also adding brushes, microfibres, a drying towel, and a wash mit aswell which arnt included in the BOGOF.

172 Cup
Thanks for all of the replies, I've had a look at them and taken Them in consideration, I think halfords it is for me, a spend of £100 plus is In order...