ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

has anyone on here got my old racing blue 182 M333 CHY

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Its not this one is it?

Same wheels and exhaust, someone might have removed the plate and sold it?

A4 Avant Sline 2.0T
The guy i sold my Iceberg 172 to said he'd let me have my private plate back too but was never seen again :dapprove:. That was R88 LLE on an 02 plate before. Gutted

white leon cupra R
my old car
Photo0495.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e199/beechey14/clio/Photo0495.jpg?t=1280519081
Photo0338-1.jpg

C3 Picasso Beast
Was this not on eBay several months back now?? I'm sure I remember that plate and it has recaros from what I remember doesn't it??

Mini Cooper S sport
Why would anyone on here want a meaningless illegally-spaced numberplate?

You didn't transfer it before you sold the car, you failed. Learn for next time.

Illegal plates are so f**king irritating. If I was a traffic cop I'd pull them all the time. Why do people think they're exempt?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Haha didn't ya know illegal number plates are the cause of all crime. I don't understand why the whole police force and army arnt out catching these heathens ; ).

Da

Less
Is it on it's regular plate now? Or still the Beechey one?

*edit* scrap that, it is still registered to a RenaultSport Clio 182.

We don't need two threads about a plate you'll never get back because you didn't have the common sense to transfer it before you sold the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.