ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone reached 100k yet in a MK2 172?

Lionel Richie
considering yoz's cup is off the road for approx 5 months of the year these days, its coming upto 90K (its only done 7K in the past 18months)

3 gearboxes, 2 engines (with the second engine being rebuilt a second time)

if it had been kept as a normal road car it would be on 120K by now

Lionel Richie
i HAVE to make it look like this again!!
IMG_0569.jpg

Volvo S60 T5 asap
Nargh, nothing as extensive as that, but im racking them up 18776 - 26090miles since 27th of June (when I bought the car) .

clio 172 mk 1
my dads got a kangoo 1.2 LPG 8v van. thats done 97k, and the only thing to go was the headgasket (too much raggin it, you have to with a 55 hp van). the vans identical twin has done 130k and is still going strong, but the head has gone twice (driven by someone else not as responsible as my dad) overall they are in really good condition with no other mechanical problems.
peace

RS-1, Bebop, CTR
Mine is on 81k, still going strong.

But when I compare it to my mate's civic vti, which is on 137k and spotless, it makes me wonder...not to mention the civic is 4 years older. At the moment we are both selling our cars, there won't be much difference in end price.

Vectra :(
Mine would have been over 100k if i hadnt of got a vectra to use for work.

Put 48k on the vectra in 12 months

Clio only on 52k

Vectra :(
Mine would have been over 100k if i hadnt of got a vectra to use for work.

Put 48k on the vectra in 12 months

Clio only on 52k

48k in 12 months?! Wow you must never be off thr road!

Tell me about it. Wont be as high next year as i have changed my priorities at work as baby is due in the next week sometime so wont be travelling outside of the North West now.

I spent 12 months splitting myself between contracts in torquay and the south coast and a few up in glasgow and porta bella (sp) scotland.

Most miles i did in a week was 2k!!

Will be gald of the rest now tho and also living in a house instead of hotels :D

Theres a few 172 phase 2 and even more pahse 1's over 100k now. Theres a Phase 1 with 200k+ apparently.

I've got 77k on my dci.

Had a 172 phase 2 on 102k, Bought for peanuts..............Kept for 1 month............Sold for peanuts!!

Never have one with that mileage again. I just dont think that they are made as tough as the valver IMHO.