ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hate it or love it..?

J03

MX5 1.8
Hate it, all chavved up, quite horrendous actually.

chavved up??? are u serious??? what part of that car is chavved up??? i dont see cheap 18 katanas wedged under there, no stupid flip paint, no 20 huge exhausts, not stupid cheap lexus lights, no whack of bodykit... etc...

this car looks quality!! and by that i meant the work thats gone into it! everything looks like its been done properly, with one certain style of intention in mind, i say hes deffinatly achieved this euro clio look he would of liked.
looks great! id love to sit in that interior i bet it gives a real sense of occasion in that thing! what engine is it? anyone know?

Last edited:

J03

MX5 1.8
Love it.."brap brap..?" you tw*t lol. This was in French Car Magazine

lol

do people even know the meaning or whatever brap brap means... i assure you this car is nothing brap brap u idiots.. go brap yo face to a blackd out hummer wit 40 inch chromes yo!

BMW M135i
Was in PFC a few months back, not the worst "euro" thing i've seen but I fvcking hate the whole "euro" look thing.

Tangoed Works
well done, not exactly my taste, but good all the same. btw those turbines look much bigger than 15"

Found this Belgian Clio on the web. Not sure if I like it though :cry:

What do you guys think?

DSC03520.jpg

DSC03528.jpg

DSC03543.jpg

DSC03561.jpg

DSC03565.jpg

DSC03588.jpg

DSC03591.jpg

DSC03601.jpg

DSC03609.jpg

DSC03631.jpg

:dead:..YUK

Exige S1 + Honda S1
lol @ the low voltage halogen in the arm rest, bet he was lying in his bed staring at the ceiling when he thought of that one...

its p-i-s-h

Clio sport 182
hummmm i think ill stick to just my stripes and my standerd 182 :)

dnt get me rong its ok but nt in to euro on clios leve that to the Dubs :rasp: