ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hate it or love it..?

S1 16v 106 Rallye
Really gone off euro, as it seems to be the new chav.. but I really really like that!

S1 16v 106 Rallye
nooo i'm not saying euro is chav, i'm saying the chavs have gone form poorly jap styling their cars to poorly euro styling their cars. i think in a years time euro will become the new chav

Mk2 Clio dci
bit of an old thread! never seen it before though. i think it looks awesome. Only things id do is a dynamique or sport spoiler, and some diff wheels. Then it'd be mint.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE IT makes me laugh when ppl say it must be a photoshop never heard of air ride

Megane 225 F1
all that money spent making it 'look good' but he forgot one vital piece. how can he not spare 40 odd quid for an rs grille? honestly!!!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Is that a wicker basket in the boot? Thats a new one for me tbh...

Turbos.
Some of you are not getting it, its supposed to look retro, hence the wicker! Thats why the interior looks like the inside coat pocket of one Snoop Dogg's coats...

I wouldn't want it myself, but you cannot fail to appreciate the effort put in. It looks like a top notch job.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Some of you are not getting it, its supposed to look retro, hence the wicker! Thats why the interior looks like the inside coat pocket of one Snoop Dogg's coats...

I wouldn't want it myself, but you cannot fail to appreciate the effort put in. It looks like a top notch job.

GOT IT IN ONE

SG9 Forester STi
:S not for me, far too much money spent on making it look bad....but hey each to their own and he/she obviously likes it.

None
I love euro but that is beyond a joke
Makes me physically sick why anyone would go to such lengths to do that to car
Honestly some people make my blood boil

Anger :)

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
love that car so much.
cant belive its on coilovers though and not air bags.
must of been set up for the shoot only though, no way can u go anywhere that low

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
im sure its on bags as theres a sticker inside the car thats a Airride club logo

W

Willy

I like it.

It seems with clios its go big or go home really with the euro look, meaning you cant really do small changes