ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

have i bit off more than i can chew

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
after hunting around for weeks i've found my self a dynamique spoiler :cool: .. good price.. good condition.. only flaw is matey has said its mine if i come & remove it, he's not far away so pick ups ok my only worry is will it b a pig to remove? ie sealent & stuff or is it just a few screws

Thanks,
James

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
The kinda clips that break once u remove them more than once? :( .. also any one know if the wirring will be a straight swap for the brake light or will it be the same deal as with the ph2 clusters, pulling out pins & putting them back in a diffrent order

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
whilst i'm on the go with questions, has any 1 here ever converted the standard mk2 ph1 headlights from the single bulb to the sport ones? i'm not a big fan of angel eyes so would be intrested to know what sorta of work would be involved, i'm assuming alot of rewiring & soldering

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
The clips can break but just be careful although youwill need to give it a good tug, and I was wrong ots 6 screws!

2 at each side and 2 in the middle!