ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Haven't posted any in a while...

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
The Clio's been neglected over the winter so I gave it a quick clean in preperation for Southend.

It'll be going for the Cambelt service and have some minor cosmetic stuff done over the next few months, not to mention going back to silver f1's.

If I get my company car it'll also be track prepped (nothing OTT) so me and Danny can abuse it all summer long. :D

Anyway, a quick few shots outsidee my new house, and one of my favourite shots of it ever by TheEvilGiraffe. :cool:

3-4.jpg

1-7.jpg

2-6.jpg

11.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks great mate love the avatar picture of it aswell. :eek:

<3

Megane 225 F1
I <3 your ph1. Swapsies? You putting it back on F1s? I was going to ask if you still had them so I could buy them :eek:

Storm Grey 200
Looked great the other night, was good to meet you. Good to see something different on a phase 1!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Once a shed always a shed ;)

Can i come live with you for a week <3 The car needs washed ;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks great mate love the avatar picture of it aswell. :eek:

<3

Unfortunately, that picture was also taken by the Giraffe... lol!

Oh, it's pictures of your car.

Erm, looks rice.

Don't you start boyo

I <3 your ph1. Swapsies? You putting it back on F1s? I was going to ask if you still had them so I could buy them :eek:

I'd love to, but I h'actually couldn't deal with the throttle pedal. Oh, and f1's are on rubber rotation, so they're staying.

Shed.

P.s. Told you so about the wheels.

Wheels will be rotated. Once the Paradas on these are dead, the f1's will go on, which have toyo's on them already, once they're dead, these can have another go, or maybe I'll sell/swap them for something different again.

Looked great the other night, was good to meet you. Good to see something different on a phase 1!

Nice to meet you aswell mate, bloody loved your motor.

Attention seeking ho-bag. Get back to work !!

Last picture is amazinomgrrzzz!!!11!1!!!!!!

Work? I'm at home already mate! LOL

Looked nice on those wheels on saturday, they really suit it.

Cheers mate, don't think I got to meet you on Saturday did I??

172 Exclusive no.067
saw this in the tescos car park orpington a few months back, in the back corner, nice example.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
saw this in the tescos car park orpington a few months back, in the back corner, nice example.

Cheers mate.

I was about to tell you I've never been there but then I've just realised when that was! I was out with a mate trying to get hold of the new COD.

There was some rude boy brapping up and down in a 1.2 corsa and it was snowing I think?

Literally the only time I've ever been there.

<3

What wheels are they out of interest Rob?

Cheers mate :)

They're Cades Eros, I'm ordering a single one this week as I smashed one of mine :(

CLIO PH1 172
looked sweet on Saturday matey i defo need a cup spoiler on mine. last picture is AMAZING!!!!!!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Those wheels make my penis droop.

May I ask why? Or is it just your age??

I was hoping this would have pics of your Mrs in it.

I am dissapoint.

In the next thread, I promise.

Car looks mint, but liked your f1's better then your current alloys though.

Cheers mate, the green and black ones will not* be making a come back, but standard silver ones will.

*unless I find another set cheap and create something similar myself for track

Its not just the car thats going to get abused :quiet:

When are we starting the prep!?

You big poof. Cambelt is on the fourth of Feb, so I'd say look at mid march for the first track day?? So prepping it end of Feb??

Looks good! Look nice on sat was good to meet you!

Cheers, nice to meet you too, loved the car.

PH1 rear bumper <3

Looks superb, mate.

Cheers mate, I keep seeing pics of the ph2 bumper though, think I may have to swap back for a month or two.