ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hayabusa bodies

clio 182 ff
i know there are similar threads on the forum but there are none that say about these bodies. im goin to put my car on throttle bodies. i think im going to use hayabusa 1300cc bike bodies. they are 46mm so im sure i will get good gains out of them for alot less money than jenveys with very similar results.

any opinions would be very welcome :)

Setting them up can be problems to ensure they good linkages etc

What ECU are you going to use when you start saying stand alone etc etc etc then the saving using bike bodies can sometimes be small in the grand budget and for the hastle not worth it

Astra coupe t, nova
The problem with using bike bodies more often not is the throttle control. Bikes are obviously twist and go, requiring less force and movement between closed and WOT. When using them in a car they can be very off/on. However it has been done many times before.

clio 182 ff
i live 10 minutes away from bogg brothers and he says he will get them to be spot on, and hes one of the best with bike carbs/bodies.
was going to use emerald or omex management

e91 330d/type r mini
im using cbr1000 throttle bodies on my honda b16 mini, much cheaper way to do it over the jenveys, comments regarding the throttle control is true, i got round i by drilling a hole urther down the throttle pedal which halved the travel so made it 50% less sensative and much better.
the other problem i had was sorting the tps out as it went in the opposite direction but some testing on the wires soon sorted that.
also trying to get trumpets to fit can be a bit of a pest.
i do personally think its worth it for the extra you get and the sound is head and shoulders above standard inlet.