ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

haynes manual!!

The old ones still applicable.

There is a new shape Clio book out just none knows where to buy it from.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

New oen doesnt cover 172/182 or V6

just covers 1.2 16v to 1.6 16v

and obviosuly doesnt cater for special editions like Dynamiques, but that dont matter as theres no diff really

when did this come out?i suppose thats been 3 years since it was launched,now they cant be help responsible for all the d.i.y people who ruin their warranty lol.

the old one was ok as a lot of things were simiular or the same but this new one will come in very handy,zak if you manage to find one can you let me know please

tidyclio : Do you have a link to it on the haynes website ? All the ones I thought it might be on the site, say they dont cover the 2.0l / 172 / 182 models.

172 FF

Why wont they do one for the Sport models? wtf am I supposed to do when I want to fix something on my car??? :(

I would have thought they would sell quite a few Renault Sport manuals, as there are probably more enthusiasts & people who actually want to look after there car in that category. Especially knowing how sh*te a lot of Renault dealers are.

So are there any other manuals, cos I need to do some stuff on mine & I havent got a clue where to look.

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by NIN-172 on 15 February 2005

Why wont they do one for the Sport models? wtf am I supposed to do when I want to fix something on my car??? :(
the only major difference between a 172/182 and a 1.2 16v is the engine and a few bits of bodywork, thats it!!!!

172 FF

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 15 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by NIN-172 on 15 February 2005

the only major difference between a 172/182 and a 1.2 16v is the engine and a few bits of bodywork, thats it!!!!
Well most work I do, would be on the engine, brakes or suspension.
What about shocks, anti rollbars, driveshafts/cvs etc..
Ok its the same shell, but I dont think its just minor changes.
And for anyone with a V6, then Im sure its a whole new ball game.

Anyobdy tried doing a petition or something to Haynes?