ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hazard Lights

My 2002 172 sport failed its first MOT today on the hazard lights. When I picked the car up they would not work , but when I got back to work with the car and played with the switch they started to work again but on and off. I have noticed that when the car is left a few mins if the hazards work they are silent, no tick tock noise but if i put the ignition on they make the tick tock noise. Is this sounding like a very strange fault or do they all do this

Cheers Andrew

my clio doesnt make a noise for the hazards if the ignition aint on, i think its so that if u need ur hazards on but ur car wont start u dont have to listen to a constant tick tock! and them not working properly, flcik the fascia off where the hazard switch is and check its connected properly

matt

no worries fella, wierd, think thats the first bit of advice, or one of very few, that i have given on here in over 3 years of clio ownership, pick up my lcr tommorrow and probably wont be behind the wheel of a clio again, heh

matt