ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hazzard problems..... again.

52 1.2 Clio Extreme
hey guys,
so, my hazzard lights just flash whenever they fancy (driving or parked) and i was told on here that it wpuld be the uch thats knackered. i took out the uch and sent it off to bba reman (who i was told is a decent company to go to) and they inspected it etc and told me they couldnt find anything wrong with it. 3 months or so went by without a issue, untill this weekend when it all started again. would any of you guys know if there is any other problem that would be causing this? i discovered yesterday that the pipe between the air box and intake is missing, and wondering if that could be a problem, or wether it is just the relay or the hazzard button. im stumped because im only on apprentice wage and cant afford to go to renault untill i desperately, desperately need to....
cheers for any help you all can give me.

loose/bad relay on the UCH? They're under the passenger footwell and can apaprently be easily knocked out by mates with big feet/anything that gets stuffed to the stop of the footwell, have a look to see if any are loose/corroded?

clio sport 182
loose/bad relay on the UCH? They're under the passenger footwell and can apaprently be easily knocked out by mates with big feet/anything that gets stuffed to the stop of the footwell, have a look to see if any are loose/corroded?

got same problem with mine at the min so will give this a try tomorrow great stuff :D