ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hb3 bulbs

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
which are the best to get?. want a xenon look but with bulbs that wil last more than 10 day ebay ones

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
ive got some "ring" sports blue bulbs and they look mint!they have lasted me a year so far!

clio 172
i bought some e bay ones for 15 quid delivered.
put em in ten daysago.....................................took one out and replaced it today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
off subject i know but ben i think i finally got a straight through stainless section for my ph1 172.
what did you get fore that devil one you were selling? and is there good gains from em?

Polo + Micra
something here

i'd say something like phillips as it looks like osram don't do silver stars in hb3

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
got 80 for the devil one, it revved up better, better quality....noisy lol

cheers dink n matt!!

Mégane RS
best blue bulbs i've seen by a quality market producer are the philips diamond vision, however they are not approved for use in the EU :(
most cars in japan and hong kong have them, oh and 10,000k xenons lol

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
i got some blue vision ones, brighter then normal ones but not very blue if thats what your after.

Mégane RS
yeah the bluevisions i had werent blue at all, i have also tried the osram cool blue and they werent very blue either but they were brighter than standard