ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight pattern

SharpyClio

ClioSport Club Member
Hi,

just wondering if there is a way on the xenon 182 headlights to switch the pattern from LHD to RHD as apparently the lights I was want are for driving on the right. Which is a real PITA.

cheers

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Hi,

just wondering if there is a way on the xenon 182 headlights to switch the pattern from LHD to RHD as apparently the lights I was want are for driving on the right. Which is a real PITA.

cheers
I don't think you can. Have a read of this.

RS182, Kangoo, M3
Hi mate, I have the same issue but the reverse way haha, I drive in Spain in a rhd car. Could you send me a pic of how is the lever? Is it in both headlights or just in one?
Thanks!

SharpyClio

ClioSport Club Member
Hi mate, I have the same issue but the reverse way haha, I drive in Spain in a rhd car. Could you send me a pic of how is the lever? Is it in both headlights or just in one?
Thanks!

ill get one in the next day or so, I’ll need to dig my spare headlight out of the loft. It’s a small flimsy lever inside the light unit. It’s a bit of a pain to get too as well, but it’s defo there.

SharpyClio

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks!
Sorry for the delay.

so basically it’s this flimsy little thing

74EDC61E-FAF4-4AA3-BD9C-FDBA461848F4.jpeg

B22CDEB8-8FF2-48D5-B390-BA5988F287D4.jpeg

you need to swap them to the other setting and that should sort it out.