ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hd Dvd Drive 360

Focus ST-2
email from game order 8/11/06

Dear Mr ******,

Order number(s): ********

I am delighted to let you know that your Preorder for Xbox 360 HD-DVD Drive will be with you shortly. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the morning of release.

By using the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service you have ensured that you will be among the first people to receive Xbox 360 HD-DVD Drive, and we are confident that you will be happy with the order, our service and our speedy delivery!

:) all my dvd's have arrived as well, shame i don't get it till santa time though lol

dk

911 GTS Cab
nice, hope is on its way tomorrow, its from gameplay.

what dvd's have you gone for?

dk

911 GTS Cab
batman begins, serentity, Fast and furious 1 and 3, mi3, superman returns(not here yet)
F+F?????????

is serenity supposed to be good as everyone seems to be talking about that one and its not not exactly a new movie?

are all of them from movietyme, how long do they take to deliver?

Focus ST-2
about 4 or five days not long. sometimes your lucky and they get shipped from the uk branch. yeah i knew someone would say something about F+F, but its one of those films you either like or you don't. Not saying its the best film ever just like it. Would never do any of that to my car apart from the engine work :) Serenity is ace :)