ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HDMI Splitter

Tesla MP3 2021
I am after a decent HDMI splitter after the Y splitter I bought from eBay turned out to be a bag of w**k!

Has anyone got, or used this one from Maplins

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=224915&OrderCode=N08GF

Will be using it for connecting the 360 to my monitor and my TV, they wont even be on at the same time but by the looks of this product, it could do that anyway.

The Y splitter only worked properly out of one of the two connections, couldn't get sound and the picture was shite out of the other.

Ford Kuga Phev
Ive got the 2 way one, sending my SKY HD upstairs to the bedroom and to my TV in the lounge, never had a problem with it and does the job perfectly!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Bumping this thread up, anybody got any recommendations? I've seen some on eBay for around £4 some for more. What do I need to be looking out for?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I bought one off eBay for about £7. Switches automatically or you can use he little remote it gives you :)

The one linked from Maplin will allow one thing to go to two monitors at the same time from one device although a tad expensive compared to some on the internet. Don't forget it doesn't come with HDMI cables so you may need extra. Oh and its powered too so you need a spare plug socket.