ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Head Unit Fitting

Renault Clio MK2
Hey

This has probably be asked before but how in the hell do i replace my head unit in my clio 52 plate i see four little holes which im guessing i need to fiddle wit to get it out but dont really know :( would be greatful for some feedback as i have a really nice sont head unit waiting to go in!!!

G

1.6 16v
go to halfords and buy the two keys! slot in and the unit pulls strait out!

headunitkeys.gif

Clio Sport 182
you can actually do it with a couple of small phillips screwdrivers if you do one side at a time and just use a teaspoon under the bottom corner to lever it out. took me about 2 mins when i was in a carpark and got a cd stuck and i was using a couple of pen refills :S

'52 clio 1.2 16V
coathanger is easiest/ cheapest way. had to take mine out to replace the hazard button and was wayyy easier than i expected

Colt Turbo, RSC172
I'm just going to hijack this thread.

I have taken the deck out of my MK2 RSC172, to put in a new deck, but noticed that there are no mounting plates to attach the new deck to !!!

HELP !?

Colt Turbo, RSC172
I'm just going to hijack this thread.

I have taken the deck out of my MK2 RSC172, to put in a new deck, but noticed that there are no mounting plates to attach the new deck to !!!

HELP !?

Don't worry worked it out .. need to use the cradle that is supplied with the deck... You see in Oz, most of us drive Jap cars .. and they come with side mounting plates .. but anyway .. cradle .. no worries .. :lolup: