ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Head Unit Question

106 Quicky
I want to fit a Sony head unit to replace the standard cd head unit but i don't really want to lose the display? is there anyway i can still keep the display working with my new head unit? Cheers Jay.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
You can get a connection that enables the stalk control and display to still work but it will not show the radio sataion or anything, just the time and 'Renault'

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
MT Audio in the traders section on here do them, they are also a great help in helping you find what you need. You need to be a full member to see the traders section though so get yourself signed up! Well worth it for the cash.

106 Quicky
Thanks mate! Really appreciate the help and i hopefully will be paying for the members tonight or tomorrow :)

106 Quicky
Just fitted the head unit and connected every thing that need connecting and the time still comes on the display ;)

106 Quicky
Forgot about that, there was one connector that didn't have anywhere to go so must have been that, anyway i will register on this and buy one off that bloke.

CS2 PH1, Pug S16,
Hi to all.
Can i fit head unite and CD changer from CS ph2 to CS ph1.
Will the stalk control work?