ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Head Unit Suggestions

Corsa C 1.4 SRi
I have £110 tops to spend.. can i hear some suggestions?

I quite like the look of the JVC-KDG521. It seems to be cheapest on caraudiodirect.com

kdg521.jpg

Any of your input would be appreciated but :approve: :rasp:

Clio 1.4 16v
Depends what your'e requirements are really matey, volume/connections/play medium, lots of things to consider

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
How about this?:

kdg722.jpg

This has a front USB port for a memory stick (no need for CDs). The front flips down to put a CD in, and the faceplate is removable for security. Yours for £109.74 delivered.

Sorry to be bumping this thread... but i was wondering whether if i fitted a head unit into my car.. such as the one The Bear has shown, would the steering controls still work? I'm a completely rubbish with cars and these things, i have no idea how all the stuff works but I'm interested in fitting in a head unit in.

BillyM said:
Sorry to be bumping this thread... but i was wondering whether if i fitted a head unit into my car.. such as the one The Bear has shown, would the steering controls still work? I'm a completely rubbish with cars and these things, i have no idea how all the stuff works but I'm interested in fitting in a head unit in.

you would need to buy the stalk adapter , around 40 notes which enable you to keep your steering controls ;)