M Maz Car LY 200 Sep 23, 2005 #1 Does anyone know where I can get a pioneer Head Unit to steering Wheel Control Connector as Halfords don't sell them ??? Loal to Warrington or on the net please ?? Thanks
Does anyone know where I can get a pioneer Head Unit to steering Wheel Control Connector as Halfords don't sell them ??? Loal to Warrington or on the net please ?? Thanks
S sn00p ClioSport Club Member Car A blue one. Sep 26, 2005 #2 http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/pro...d=3475&cadid=45807f8e034c29a7cc8a025e43c83315 They seem to have some.
http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/pro...d=3475&cadid=45807f8e034c29a7cc8a025e43c83315 They seem to have some.
B biojo Car Clio 172mk2 Sep 26, 2005 #3 i bought http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/pro...d=3489&cadid=50baa7abbabe20eb7485930e30567db6 and http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/pro...d=3474&cadid=50baa7abbabe20eb7485930e30567db6
i bought http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/pro...d=3489&cadid=50baa7abbabe20eb7485930e30567db6 and http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/pro...d=3474&cadid=50baa7abbabe20eb7485930e30567db6
S Storm_Force Car Clio200 EDC Lux Sep 26, 2005 #4 I have http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=3474 and the kenwood lead for sale, brandnew and unused £25 inlcuding p&p. PM me if interested.
I have http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=3474 and the kenwood lead for sale, brandnew and unused £25 inlcuding p&p. PM me if interested.