ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight Adjustment

RenaultSport cup172 TT309
My Drivers side Headlight is a bit pointing a bit higher than the n/s. Both motors work fine, the lights move together and the same amount. Is it possible to adjust the position of the lamp manually ? If so how ? (172 CUP so not xenon)

Ste

:S

Cup 172
If you look round the back of the light unit there are white plastic allen bolt things. Turn these with an Allen key and the beam will move.

Focus ST
team_penetrator said:
If you look round the back of the light unit there are white plastic allen bolt things. Turn these with an Allen key and the beam will move.

What he said.

Park it facing a wall with the lights on before you adjust them, then you can keep them level etc.

RenaultSport cup172 TT309
Do you mean the ones in the corner that are hard to get at especially on the o/s. Cause thats what i thought,and tried, and nothing seamed to move. Or is it the one on the back of the light unit ? (think i saw it)
Once i drag me arse outa bed will go n check it out !!!!

Cheers