ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight bulb

Clio 172
Me again! Have a full beam bulb out. Xenon's both work fine, sidelight bulbs are working fine, but full beam I only have one working. Correct me if im wrong but is it a H7 I need to replace it... and if so what H7 do people recommend!

No, it's a D2S, but make sure it's not the ballast or igniter first.

None of them are cheap, and not worth buying cheap aftermarket bulbs.

Clio 172
He's asking about full beam, not dipped beam (the xenons). Not sure of the answer though

;) Xenon's are bob on buddy, so Dip beam is fine, just the bloody full beam on the near side has just blown on me.

No, it's a D2S, but make sure it's not the ballast or igniter first.

None of them are cheap, and not worth buying cheap aftermarket bulbs.

Guess I will just whip the bulb out and pop to the nearest motor-factors to buy a pair that fit then. I want to avoid getting crappy miss colored ones that make my car look halfords with the lights on! Got to pick up a break light bulb for the missus StreetKA as well... There are better ways to be spending my money and time! haha

Jack