ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight bulbs ph2 mk1 172 twin light

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Mtec bulbs or Osram Nightbreaker unlimited. The Mtec's are actually a better light output from my experience as I've had both. These will be the best option you got without going to HID's.

You'll want HB3/9005 bulbs.

clio 172 mk2 phase 1
uploadfromtaptalk1440798613148.jpg

clio 172 mk2 phase 1
Cheap as well aint they and better than the osram? Are they much improved over standard bulbs? Also need a whiter side light hate the yellow look.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Yes they are half the price of osrams. I had osrams in mine and changed to the mtec ones which I thought was better. Bare in mind though that you wont get that white look from these bulbs. If you want that then it'll have to be a HID kit I'd say.

These are much better than the standard candles.

clio 172 mk2 phase 1
Yeah good to get a reccomendation though. And if they have been used and good worth while getting. I new to Clios.

Phase 2 Iceberg 172
If you want brighter lights go for osram nightbreakers or Philips xtremevisions. Have used both and they were pretty decent. Avoid bulbs with a heavy blue tinge as it will reduce the lumen output.